Level 50 bloodweb's constantly only spawning 3 perks instead of 4

dbdbug.png

This wasn't documented in any patch notes, so I'm thinking its a new bug. Several bloodwebs in a row have only been spawning 3 perks at level 50 on multiple killers.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • I also now only have 3 perks spawning in tier-3.

    When was this changed in the patch?

    As far as I remember, it used to spawn 4 tier-3 perks.


    Isn't this a bug?

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Have you not got any new perks to buy? When the bloodweb can only spawn upgrades to tier 3, it cuts down on the number of perks spawned to upgrade. Barring any entity fuckery, you should still be able to upgrade 2 perks.

    I have over 20 perks not at tier 3.

  • @wimpy said:

    I also now only have 3 perks spawning in tier-3.

    When was this changed in the patch?

    As far as I remember, it used to spawn 4 tier-3 perks.

    Isn't this a bug?

    Yes... That's why this is in the "bug reporting" section... <_<

  • BUG.jpg

    So you're saying that there is a limit to the total number of tiers that can be spawned into the Bloodweb, as shown in this image?


    Right now, the Bloodweb seems to be capped at spawning 4 perks: 3 tier 3 perks and a tier 1 perk or tier 2 perk.

    As I posted before, I think it used to spawn 4 tier 3 perks, if I remember correctly.


    Since patch 3.2.0 A lvl 50 Bloodweb now spawns 4 perks.

    Since patch 4.3.0, All perks have the same rarity.

    Recently, there has been a Halloween event, and themed items are now available in the Bloodweb.


    I'm not sure at what point it stopped spawning 4 tier 3 perks.

    Could any of these changes have affected the lack of 4 tier 3 perks spawns in Bloodweb?


    Is that a spec? Or is it a bug?

  • BUG-K.jpg

    Look at this image, please.

    I noticed something.

    It's the number of VERY RARE things that spawn on Bloodweb.


    Usually 4 to 6 VERY RARE spawn.

    This can include offerings, items, or perks.


    However, during the event, only a maximum of 3 VERY RARE will spawn.

    It does not matter if it is a perk, offering, or item.


    I think this may be a bug.

  • BUG-S.jpg

    During the event, event items will be spawned in the Blood Web.

    Then, it seems that VERY RARE items will be limited to 3.


    I think that the event items are preventing the VERY RARE from spawning.

    However, I feel that event items are only uncommon or less powerful.


    If an event item spawns during an event, shouldn't the event item be replaced with an uncommon or lower item?

  • If my verification is correct, it will be difficult to fix this before the end of this event.

    However, I believe that it would be detrimental to players if the number of VERY RARE items produced is limited to three during future events.


    This is especially true if you want to collect perks, or if you want a killer VERY RARE offering.


    Please consider this.

  • @wimpy

    Based on your testing, I concur with your conclusion. I did a lot of webs on other characters and it does seem like the number of ultra-rare very rare nodes are limited.

  • @captain_murphy said:

    @wimpy

    Based on your testing, I concur with your conclusion. I did a lot of webs on other characters and it does seem like the number of ultra-rare nodes are limited.

    Thank you for your support.

    I also verified it with 3 million blood points after I posted it.

    As a result, there were always only 3 VERY RARE spawns in the Blood Web.


    P.S.

    Maybe you wrote it wrong, but it's VERY RARE (purple), not ULTRA RARE (red), right?

  • @wimpy You are correct. Edited.