Stop Insidious from triggering when killers power is charged
Just had a match with Bubba and he ran Insidious lvl 1.
After I unhooked the first surv I saw that he was insidious camping (just really bad).
So with the next hooked survivor he learned his lessons and charged up his chainsaw. But insidious still triggered?
So ez stealthy camp/facecamp with bubba. I could even think of a huntress with insta-down addon.
Do you think this should be allowed?
Comments
Insidious removes the terror radius not the loud chainsaw revving, I'm really confused how this would make any difference.
No.
It's part of the Kit use your ears, the saw still makes noise.
Even Myers can stalk while insidious is active.
Edit: And the Huntress with Insidious still screams out her location with the stupid humming. I think you should start playing with your speakers plugged in, @TheEarthkin
YOU CAN HEAR IS ######### CHAINSAW USE YOUR HEAR ######### CHRIST
Bubba’s thinking process
I just love 1-post guys like you
that bubba mightve had silent chainsaw addons which meant he put some thought into camping
The Huntress can be heard regardless of Insidious.
I did not think of that. But thank you for your "normal" answer.
Thanks for your response. I didn't know until now that there are such addons on bubba. ^^
Hmm. Just think of it. Why could I have one or even two posts? Maybe I just joined the forum and wanted to start off with a post, like everyone else? Or did you join the forum to spam every sub-forum with over 100 posts each? :')
I just love 1-second-thought guys like you.
I always read the post first because I dont give a damn about that number.
Then I see the quality of the psot that clearly comes from a completely unexperienced player that only has played survivor so far (or even new with both roles). I look at the number of posts and I am confirmed
The game is rated 18+, why should we be child friendly?
However I agree, insidious needs a huge buff.
Not sure why you're putting normal like that, but no problem.
Because the others are going wild af with insults and doubts towards my skill (though I am not a pro, lel) xD
@TheEarthkin I dont know why this turned into an arguement but seriously, ffs this was originally about lf insidious camping, COME ON, insidious was made to use as a camping perk, some lf players will have high charge speed add-ons and not charge the chainsaw till a survivor goes into the basement
Hell no. Coming from a killers perspective, that's pathetic.
Honestly, truly pathetic.
Oh.
Yeah, some tend to lose sight of the subject when people talk about skill.
They can't stop to shove into your face what "actual" skill is, explaining how they're doing so much better.