Rift quest isnt registering
Im playing DBD on steam and I have been doing this quest name "out isnt an option" in the rift which requires you to prevent any exit gate being open while having the perk "no way out " . Ive played 3 games with Trickster with the perk and in all of those game I tried hitting the survivor to get them off the switch, throwing knifes at them to make the survivor let go of the switch, I even pulled a survivor off a switch and for some reason I havent been able to finish the quest.
Tagged:
Pending
Comments
You just need to kill or sacrifice all survivors before at least one exit gate get opened.
The most reliable way is to eliminate all survivors before last gen will be repaired
ok thank you I finally got the quest finished, tbh that was a very confusing description,