Demo codes!!!
NURSE OUTDATED DemoPls
SPIRIT OVERRATED DemoPls
LONG HAVE WE WAITED DemoPls
DEMO ACTIVATED DemoPls
Where is demogorgon codes? 😪
NURSE OUTDATED DemoPls
SPIRIT OVERRATED DemoPls
LONG HAVE WE WAITED DemoPls
DEMO ACTIVATED DemoPls
Where is demogorgon codes? 😪
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
The codes are being copy and pasted by pc users :o you'll get one though you just gotta believe!
if you're pc then you'll get one, earlier I was given multiple codes and pc users just stole them. (I'm xbox)
ow. sorry to hear that.
thanks man, yeah I'm really frustrated so I just gave up
Codes?
I don't mean to be bitter, but I was referenced in the messages including codes three times and I missed all of them. so, I feel the oof.
Edit: That's just first come first serve, though. I don't really mind that much, it's just unfortunate.