Did I meet hackers?

Wasn't sure where to post this but here goes. So I was just having a match, playing as clown on one of the Macmillan maps, I think it was Suffocation pit. The survivors were pretty bad, running around in front of me, giving me free hits and stuff. Near the end of the game I downed a Nancy, it was her last hook, and I destroyed a pallet right next to her and when I looked down to pick her up she was gone. I looked around, traced the sound and she was sitting inside the mineshaft behind a wall, which was like 10-20 meters away from where I downed her. Kinda weird. Anyway, after that I kill her and then kill the third survivor and then I'm left with a Mikaela trying to race her for the hatch, I find it first, close it and start going around the exit gates. I find her at the one near the mine and down her. However all the hooks around were gone so I tried twice to get her to the closest hook but couldn't since she was struggling. Then I decide to leave her on the ground and wait for time to run out, she gets up with unbreakable, I down her again and about 2-3 seconds before time runs out I get disconnected. Couldn't get back in for a few seconds. Checked my internet and it was all fine. Seemed very suspicious. Was it hackers? Or just a very unfortunate coincidence? 🤡

Comments