Why does Wraith get BP for the "Stalker" bloodpoint event?

Comments

  • When Wraith is watching a Survivor while invisible, he gets stalker points. He might have even gotten them before Myers and Ghostface, but I don't know.

    The first three Killers are kinda like BHVR's versions of classic Slashers.

    Trapper is very obviously Jason

    Hillbilly is like the most obvious being a Leatherface clone

    And I think Wraith was their version of Myers. He's even got the head tilts.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    When Wraith is watching a Survivor while invisible, he gets stalker points. He might have even gotten them before Myers and Ghostface, but I don't know.

    The first three Killers are kinda like BHVR's versions of classic Slashers.

    Trapper is very obviously Jason

    Hillbilly is like the most obvious being a Leatherface clone

    And I think Wraith was their version of Myers. He's even got the head tilts.

    Not going to lie: low-key, I was pretty sure Trapper was supposed to be nod to My Bloody Valentine.

  • @CryptFriend said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2616137#Comment_2616137

    Not going to lie: low-key, I was pretty sure Trapper was supposed to be nod to My Bloody Valentine.

    I think some of his cosmetics definitely are, maybe even his lore, but his visual design is 100% Jason. A big, hulking bald guy with a machete and parental issues? His mask is also way closer to Jason's.

  • @NomiNomad said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2616144#Comment_2616144

    I think some of his cosmetics definitely are, maybe even his lore, but his visual design is 100% Jason. A big, hulking bald guy with a machete and parental issues? His mask is also way closer to Jason's.

    Honestly, he's got some animation mannerisms as well. The idle head-rock and vault animation are either hella reminiscent, or I'm somehow projecting.