still forum people not understood yet this game balance heavily differ with skills
theres survivor only players due of how easy and fun to taunt killer
no killer "mains" as i know
even swf players i know in discord don't do killer
because they not want to play agans pc survivors
they doesn't want fo feel any defeat or stress in this game
thats why i play survivor only
from my view this game's skill cap is low
its mostly matter of machine what your playing
still this forum full of saying kids "this main that main"
killrate from crossplatform because console players don't do killer
but still console survivors have to turn crossplatform because theres no killer
if theres no crossplatform in this game all players gonna play survivor, not killer
console survivor vs pc killer is not about skill anymore
you can play survivor good in console because its tps
also chase in this game matter of survivors mistakes or rigged maps
theres no meaning of compete keyboard+mouse player vs pad player
same to killrate
if you serious you already knowing thers no all kill possible agans 4pc git swf even its nurse
Comments
I do killer and I'm on Xbox One X. Enough with the general assumptions.
Not trying to be rude but I genuinely can't understand what you're even saying
idk you crossflatforming or whats your mmr but remind this its real case
survivor queue of korea like 10mins because of there all pc no console
camping and tunneling is very basic and genspeed is too fast killer can't get fun without stress
I agree gen speed is too fast which in turn makes killers want to camp more. I guess things are different in Korea.
btw i voted up your comment because you said you playing killer on console
sorry for my generalization but man i gone japan server which lots of console survivors and pc killers
but never seen any console killer