When will you fix medkits?

Not all of us want to run boons. One brown or green medkit is supposed to be enough for one full heal. But they're not.

This happened after the upgrade where slightly/moderately/tremendously were replaced with percentages. Did BHVR miscalculate? Wouldn't be surprised.

Just fix it. I still prefer medkits to boons. But medkits are now useless.

Comments

  • You still should be able to get a full heal out of a brown or green medkit if you hit a great skill check since it provides 2% progression.

    But I imagine the issue is a rounding error where the med-kit has 32 charges but progress bar wants something like 32.1 charges.

  • Hmm I thought it was just me - but for toolboxes. I used a toolbox with 24 charges. A hook sabo takes 6. Yet I only got 3 and a bit sabos out of my toolbox 🤔

  • @[Deleted User] said:

    Use self care

    Not a Blendette like you.