I don't need a new chapter every quarter
I really don't. Look, I love what you guys make, which is why I'm here, and I understand the monetary angle, I do.
But as a player, what would make me so much more happy to stay around and spend money, would be some big QoL changes to the game.
I'm talking:
- Basekit BP bonus modifiers for both sides ala WGLF and BBQ
- More alterations to base game by incorporating some meta abilities to basekit.
- More frequent add-on passes for older killers that are stagnating a bit (cf. Pyramid Head.)
- Tomes remembering your place
- Redesign the bloodweb leveling experience
- General pass on perks to increase their usability and reduce restrictions such as proc cooldowns or tied to attack type
In general I want to see you guys be more adventurous in changing up the game, maybe every year, instead of incrementally adding to the game without addressing longstanding issues.
I totally support your team and this game. I hope you'll make more bold choices in the near future for the health of the game.
Comments
But BHVR does. It's their pay day.
Ok, but, I would think invest a bit more then into the company and staff to do both then.
Because QoL features and adjustments are being very neglected.
Yes please. QoL is something they said they'd be focusing on this year, but all it's been is lateral tweaks, minor fixes, shadow-nerfs, and getting in bed with shady companies.
The only thing I want are performance issues fixed.