I believe DBD is one of the weaker games in the genre

I'm not one to support the comparing of games in this genre for the fact that this genre has a big thing where each game is honestly pretty damn different. I do believe out of Predator, Dead by Daylight, Friday the 13th, and REsistance that Dead by Daylight is the worst one. It is for the simple fact that these other games just have way more content. Even Friday the 13th still does. And obviously it's all opinions on what people prefer to play. Same are gonna say "Well DBD is just more fun to play though." All of these games are absolutely incredible because they are unique. But just as video games looking at all of it and I love all of these games I mentioned, DBD has been the weakest one in many areas. Like I said the content. And if you don't like one of these games then I understand why you wouldn't care for them. This is from someone who like I said loves and still plays them all. These other games though just have way more engaging gameplay. More interaction with the killer. Probably even better balancing like REsistance. I think there are ways to tell if a game is truly good or not and I honestly believe DBD is a bad video game but one that I 100% understand is still loved for specific reasons. I mean like I said I love it to. But these other games just offer way more value for your money, less bullshit with the cosmetics, and better content, MULTIPLE MODES. All the stuff DBD NEEDS are in these other games and more whjile also being very unique themselves.

Comments

1 2 ›