Suggestion for lobbies
Many times a killer will "assume" because of the timing that the survivors are a "swf" can you please allow some info for the killer in lobby to see if those players are in fact swf or just solo? I think it would prove to be quite useful and very easy to do.
Comments
I probably should have mentioned why and that is to help killers to stop lobby dodging. They are doing it even when there's not a swf because of the timing of when survivors are coming in I've seen it a lot.
Have been asked several times.
Survivors usually disagree because it would possibly lead to even more dodging while SWF. Which is actually quite possible.
I doubt it would cause more dodging, I don't see how.
It has been suggested several times, but survivors cry and fear that they cant play SWF anymore.
Sad, but well I guess I keep dodging then everytime I suspect a SWF, just unlucky if soloplayers join at the same time, but not my fault