Survivor... like what...
I know this isnt all survivors, and even killers can but stuff like this seems to be so common. Well its common to me do others get it? (I know both sides overuse tunnel,camp ,genrush etc. As well)
Am I wrong to think this message was silly? Btw they messaged first saying I was bad (assume salt as I killed their friend) just screenshotted the last message as it explains the game, yeah I made alot of typos but was loading in a match so rushed lol
Btw feel free to share experiences just remember block names etc.

Comments
This kind of stuff will be experienced in any multiplayer game ever. I’ve seen way worse than just someone saying “you’re bad at the game.”
Oh I know that, if had very violent messages. I just mean the fact hes saying I didnt pressure and stuff even though I had 2 perks (tinkerer and enduring on nemesis) just confused me how people see the game so differently even though they're in the same match lol