BHVR THANK U FOR THE BUFF ME LIKEY SO FAR
I PRECIATE DE BOOF THANKU BERRY MUCHEE WOOWEE BILLY BERYY NICE CLASS.
I PRECIATE DE BOOF THANKU BERRY MUCHEE WOOWEE BILLY BERYY NICE CLASS.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
I'm sure they appreciate it..
I need to stop drinking so much. It's clearly effecting my reading.
No it isnt, thats just the real post.
wait they buffed billy?!
i gotta see this maybe hillbilly will be a strong killer once again
BHVR Based?
that's very good! ๐
Wait, I'm confused. What happened?
I have no idea
What did I just witnessed on this forum.
I dont know.
I think you need to post this in "International" for the yet-to-be-supported languages.
Are you ok, buddy?