Favorite your killer/survivor and prestige effect available on all clothing
I would love to see a way to mark your killer or survivor as a favorite, and by that ends up in the top in the character selection. In that way you don't have to scroll down each time and search for your favorite. And have a max favorite of 4 survivors and 4 killers, to have in the top. ^^
Also, a way to have prestige to show on the outfit you wear. I put money or points into buy new outfits but makes me unable to get the bloody prestige effect. I would love to have a box to put a check mark when it comes to head, lower and upper body, to choose if i want the prestige to show - rather then have only one type of pants/shorts, Tshirt and head to have that effect. It's just a thought tho ^^
Comments