Something neat with pumpkins and fixated / self aware
If you get the speed boost from the pumkins your walk animation changes into a running one. You don't leave scratchmarks.
Nothing special, just thought it was neat
If you get the speed boost from the pumkins your walk animation changes into a running one. You don't leave scratchmarks.
Nothing special, just thought it was neat
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
That's actually awesome, I got to try this!
...now if only us survivors left this.. scratch mark as you called it? I wouldn't know, I dont make those since I always hang near Boons
same with any speed boost from exhaustion perks