No DC penalty (or at least, reduced) if the game detects spotty internet.
see above.
just a thought.
see above.
just a thought.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It's just really annoying having the game sense you have poor ping, and then penalize you as if you'd just DC'ed intentionally to be rude.
The game tells you your ping in lobby so if you see high ping you can just dodge the lobby
that is fair, but I mean, buying the game is basically a ticket to be allowed to play, right? also, I don't think people mind all that much, generally. I may be wrong on one or both counts.
fair.
gl in the fog.