What's your favourite slasher?

Favourite slasher/horror film? I'm a big collector of all things slasher and horror related. Bought a talking Chucky a few days ago. Made me wonder if they'd ever put him into DBD, then made me laugh at the thought of a 3'foot-nothing running around, biting survivors ankles to knock 'em down.

Comments

  • Freddy is my favourite. Englund brought so much to the role and even Jackie Earle Haley brought his own unique take and I really enjoy both

    second place goes to leprechaun though

  • My guilty pleasure has always been the Wrong Turn franchise. If you've seen anything past the first one or the new reboot, you'd understand why I call it a guilty pleasure lol.

    I recently watched Hush and REALLY liked that killer, especially while he wore the mask.

    Definitely can't go wrong with Leslie Vernon either. Behind the Mask was a really great movie in my opinion.

  • Sorority House Massacre

  • I’m a scream fan. I’ve only watched the MTV series, they’re on Netflix and it’s a great show. But I plan on watching the movies at some point.

  • For Slasher movies. I always love Jason Voorhees, I grew up loving that character.

    For Slasher character. Candyman, love the story

  • For slasher movies SAW.

    For slasher character, Michael Myers.

  • Michael Myers and Halloween all the way. Michael is the most pure form of evil.