Was The Trickster Meant to Have Mobility?
Not sure if any one else has realized this, how ever if you play as Trickster and kick a Treat Pumpkin. You'll come to find out that he actually huffs and puffs a lot more than usually. Doing tests and running PWYF and NOED which is a 19% speed boost, doesn't even trigger these huffs and puffs.
I don't know if other killers have interactions like this, but I'm starting to wonder if Trickster was supposed to have mobility, or is something else to help killers with map pressure on the way?
Comments
i noticed that too! When I got the speed boost trickster was making weird sounds I never heard before I was like cool a new sound affect. I didn’t think that!
Maybe main event was meant to give a speed boost and instadown possibly
Wouldn’t be surprised. Trickster feels incredibly rushed
They wanted to cash in on the K-Pop crowd so they recycled a good killer power made it worse and rushed him out.
Yeah essentially. Instead of making a unique power revolving around his origin they just made him mr low skill floor huntress
He should really go 110% or higher while in main event. The ability is self defeating because it locks you into slow speed with no way to vault windows either. I mean, compare that to Oni's, who can hold his btw instead of HAVING to use it within a 20-30 second window of getting it.
He doesn't feel rushed at all, in fact he's probably one of the characters they put the most effort into. How ever they seem to have put that effort into aesthetics more, and not gameplay
Some killers do have specific animations and sounds that you can hear and see at higher movement speeds, (as far as I know) spirit when she reaches bloodlust 2 speed holds her arms out like she is phasing
That is because the devs usually tie these animations directly to the current movement speed of the killer.
yea but it is interesting to find where the breakpoint is
Maybe, especially because his animation looks like he's sprinting. Either way, he should have 115% as base
That’s what I mean. His power feels rushed especially when it came out at launch
Interesting. Thanks for sharing this information.
Trickster with mobility would be quit interesting especialy if it was bound to a skill based mechanic like "hit knife, get faster" (of course with more than 6 knifes needed for a down). Would be way more interesting to face than Trickster right now...
The whole character feels more and more like missed opportunities for a good and fun Killer to face...