Survivors with 3 crows should lose collision
I had a game where a poor Nancy was bodyblocked in a corner by a Feng and Nea until all 3 had crows earning my (killer's) attention.
I think a good solution to prevent this level of griefing or a hostage situation (when the blocker is a killer) is to have it so a survivor with 3 crows temporarily loses collision with other players, that way they can't block/be blocked indefinitely.
Since it's determined by crows, I fail to see how this could be exploited. I don't see this as a perfect solution, but it's much better than what we have currently.
Comments
I agree completely. Killers do this as well. Unacceptable behavior on either end.
I feel like they should just implement what they already implemented with the Twins for everyone:
The Charlotte Solution:
If a killer or survivor hasn't moved in a significant amount of time(30+ seconds) then they lose player collision until they move for X seconds and Y meters away from said spot.
This would fix this issue for both sides along with already being in the game(But only for one killer for some reason).
I mean.. no, or at least let's be more specific. "Lose collision except to the killer's attack", sure, similar to current post-hit collision - but a more complete loss of collision would mean we couldn't end the crow notifications and survivors could just hold the game hostage.