Close Call

After 3 days of having the vial lock bug where I can't gain any more vials, the curse finally lifted this morning and I squeezed out my last 5 vials and bought the whole wraith costume. Any wacky crazy vial stories from any one else?

Comments

  • You squeezed your cankers one last time and filled 5 vials. I don't think I can top that.

  • @AntiJelly said:
    After 3 days of having the vial lock bug where I can't gain any more vials, the curse finally lifted this morning and I squeezed out my last 5 vials and bought the whole wraith costume. Any wacky crazy vial stories from any one else?

    hmm, sure

    Im only able to be on every 2 weekends and I was on the weekend the event started, so I got the huntress mask and axe, and within the last maybe 20 minutes before I had to get off and wait for 2 more weekends (this weekend) on the last 20 minutes I was able to barely make the last 10 for claudettes shirt.

    Also are they extending the event or not, imma try to get the full wraith outfit

  • I mean, while I didn't struggle to get all of my vials I involuntarily flinched when I saw two broken vials after getting back o the menu after vial #60.

    Also, continuously seeing the hooded figure say:
    "Soon there will be no more serum." Always put me into a panic. Other than that though, I've got nothing really "crazy" to share

  • @Peasant said:
    I mean, while I didn't struggle to get all of my vials I involuntarily flinched when I saw two broken vials after getting back o the menu after vial #60.

    Also, continuously seeing the hooded figure say:
    "Soon there will be no more serum." Always put me into a panic. Other than that though, I've got nothing really "crazy" to share

    Okay. That is epic. Benedict Baker is Sans?

  • @AntiJelly said:

    @Peasant said:
    I mean, while I didn't struggle to get all of my vials I involuntarily flinched when I saw two broken vials after getting back o the menu after vial #60.

    Also, continuously seeing the hooded figure say:
    "Soon there will be no more serum." Always put me into a panic. Other than that though, I've got nothing really "crazy" to share

    Okay. That is epic. Benedict Baker is Sans?

    Please enlighten me into how you managed to make that connection out of "I was shocked when the vials broke" and "the lore pop-ups made me uneasy when I still needed vials"?

  • i finished both vials in the first 3 days. Not a crazy story but...i have a lot of free time.