How do i report players working directly with the killer and is it a waste of my time?
I know its a waste of time to use the ingame report feature but if I have video evidence is it worth it or am I wasting time?
I know its a waste of time to use the ingame report feature but if I have video evidence is it worth it or am I wasting time?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Reporting anything without a self recorded video is pointless, unless it's some intolerant words in the end-game chat so that they can use the logs as the evidence. And reporting anyone WITH the video is a waste of time too, because you will spend at least half an hour on the chore and then won't even know if your report actually did anything (most likely it won't).
Thanks for the info, no wonder i keep getting these kind of players