Is there going to be anything done about cheaters?
The radio silence on this feels really bad guys, at least acknowledge the problem and say you are working on solutions.
The radio silence on this feels really bad guys, at least acknowledge the problem and say you are working on solutions.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
ha, no.
I dont think this is lore..
Yep I messed up lol
I bethcu the cheaters are cultists of teh entity and the entity is blessing them
The devs aren’t likely to say much about what they are or aren’t doing to fight cheating since they wouldn’t want to tip their hand or unintentionally get people looking for cheats they might not have heard of otherwise. Likewise as a customer service policy they’re not going to confirm when cheaters are banned.
Maybe... hopefully