Dead Rising DLC Pack?
So I just recently started playing the game, the biggest draw was honestly seeing so many classic killers from movies and even some games. Was trying to think of who else they could add because they seem to have a pretty decent spread of essential gets.
One of the ideas I had was they could add Frank West from Dead Rising, maybe even a Willamette Mall map with it. The series also has a wide selection of psychopaths to choose from, though I assume the big popular one would probably be Adam the Clown from the first game. Still too new to the game to have any ideas on perks and such, but thought the IP might be a good get.
Comments
If they did the mall it would only be a section but yea i dont see why Frank West couldn't be a possibility since capcom is open to having their licensed characters in DBD, of course thats if dont try to make an asymmetrical game again