PS4 TROPHY

While doing the ps4 trophy BLESS YOU (bless a hex totem 20 times in public matches) can tne totem only be blessed once per match for this achievement or multiple times? I'm not sure but I bless a totem 7 times and 5 times in one match plus other matches and stii haven't go this trophy.

Comments

  • You need to bless Hex totem 20 times for that challenge, it doesnt count dull totem blessings.

    I am at 11 out of 20 so far, so cant say if its bugged or not until I get it

  • are you blessing hexes? I believe it says to bless HEX totems 20 times

  • @coley_219 said:

    are you blessing hexes? I believe it says to bless HEX totems 20 times

    oh silly me lol

  • i only know because i did the same thing...lmao...i was thinking, "shouldn't i have this trophy by now?" - looked at the description again and was like, "well #########-i feel dumb"

  • @coley_219 said:

    i only know because i did the same thing...lmao...i was thinking, "shouldn't i have this trophy by now?" - looked at the description again and was like, "well #########-i feel dumb"

    lol same