Bloody Good challenge not working
I have played several games among various killers, and this challenge refuses to tick up, ive had it qued up over almost 10 games now and it refuses to increase its progress. I am going out of my way to not use m2 powers, and just m1 hits, but I have also done some m2 hits on demo, legion, etc to try and get it to tick up that way and nothing is working. This is probably a known bug, but I saw in the patch notes that something similiar to this might be fixed, but its not.
Tagged:
Pending

Comments
Worked for me today (Nov 3rd) with Freddy on PS4
Are you sure the challange is Selected?
The screen shows it Unselected
My challanges Unselect itself when i restart the game
This is actually happening i also have a problem with an oni challenge.
Tried this challenge today. Despite all my hits no progress has been recorded.
EDIT: I fixed it. I deselected/paused the challenge then re selected it and not it works.
This challenge is definitely busted.