Shadowborn for Survivors?
If it was a perk. I would 100% use it. But I don't know if anyone else would. Would it be a good idea to give the Survivors a perk like Shadowborn?
If it was a perk. I would 100% use it. But I don't know if anyone else would. Would it be a good idea to give the Survivors a perk like Shadowborn?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Survivors already have built in shadowborn. That is to say, they have a third person camera. The point of shadowborn is that it improves the field of vision of a first person view, which is naturally restricting on purpose. Survivors however do not face this problem, since they naturally have a much greater field of view by virtue of a third person camera. Stretched res has already shown that giving survivors even more FOV is generally a pretty bad idea.
*cries in console* but for real now, Shadowborn Survivor Edition would be op