Where is the legion rift cosmetics?
So it’s been awhile since rift 2 and 3 huntress has her stuff even the tome 4 stuff is out where’s the bush party Julie and the graffiti jacket for Frank at?
So it’s been awhile since rift 2 and 3 huntress has her stuff even the tome 4 stuff is out where’s the bush party Julie and the graffiti jacket for Frank at?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
It would just end up making more toxic Legions.
Correct me if I'm wrong but I'm pretty sure that legions archive outfit releases today
Does it? I checked the store and nothings new for them