MMR is actually blissful as a solo Q

Haven't played in a week+ due to being very sick. But came back today not feeling 100% but gotta work on that grind!

Either way I ended up having like 19win streak as a solo, its still ongoing but grabbing some lunch. I barely escaped before tbh but now most games 3people are getting out or all 4.

Some games are closer but others are dominating lol, guess iv reached that spicy top mmr? Or maybe just luck?

Comments

  • As a solo - I'm definitely going against weaker killers than before, so games aren't getting as aggressively dominated as before (except for when I get tunneled out), but I'm also getting worse teammates on average. I'm seeing tons of unbelievably incompetent flashy saves (I think the best one was yesterday - an injured Meg followed the killer to the hook, shining the flashlight on the back of his head the whole time, and immediately got downed at the end of it) and teammates that waste lots of time wandering lost or idling near lockers and hiding whenever the TR approaches them. So despite the easier competition, I'm not escaping much more than I used to. When I get good teammates, it's almost a guaranteed escape unless I get tunneled or it's something like a tombstone piece Myers, but when I get bad teammates in the mix, the killer has to be so bad that 2 players can loop them and finish the gens largely between them alone.

  • @Laluzi said:

    As a solo - I'm definitely going against weaker killers than before, so games aren't getting as aggressively dominated as before (except for when I get tunneled out), but I'm also getting worse teammates on average. I'm seeing tons of unbelievably incompetent flashy saves (I think the best one was yesterday - an injured Meg followed the killer to the hook, shining the flashlight on the back of his head the whole time, and immediately got downed at the end of it) and teammates that waste lots of time wandering lost or idling near lockers and hiding whenever the TR approaches them. So despite the easier competition, I'm not escaping much more than I used to. When I get good teammates, it's almost a guaranteed escape unless I get tunneled or it's something like a tombstone piece Myers, but when I get bad teammates in the mix, the killer has to be so bad that 2 players can loop them and finish the gens largely between them alone.

    Cant say the killers have gotten worse for me, they all seem to understand how to play especially at the higher level but I just seem to have more survivors that do gen, like now I'm I'm chased first 3 gens are done before I'm down compared to before lol.

    Maybe I'm getting lucky? I mean i do still get the odd useless teammate, not quite like your example but I have had the odd survivor go from totem to totem just blessing them not doing anything else.

    Certainly has improved my survivor experience though