Implement a Replay function

I noticed, especially with the amount of hackers lately, that it would be beneficial if we could have a Replay function in the game. This way we could provide the support with video proof of the cheater(s). Why not just record? Well... not all of us have the capacity or the hardware to do it. I am thinking especially of those with older PCs or older consoles. And for myself, I am too lazy to delete all the recordings every week to free Gbs of space.

What I propose:

An in-game option to record the server information of the last 1/10/30 match(es). These files are not large (I think my WOT recordings were about 20Mb) and they would be overwritten when it reaches the maximum number of recordings. With these files you could rewatch your match from your own perspective (maybe if you want to learn from your mistakes) or from another survivor's/killer's POV. And if you think something was fishy in your match, then you can just go back and rewatch it to check it out.

Games like World Of Tanks or PUBG use these features and the amount of players/ map size is much larger than in DbD. So it should not be a problem at all do implement this.


What do you think?

Comments