Queue times idea
Hey guys I was just discussing with other players about how long it takes to get into a game when it usually just ends up disconnecting or with a game error. It's definitely a shut down for some us that enjoy playing this game but can't spend hours just to play a couple games.
I strongly believe the root of the problem is the lack of killers and the MMR. Whenever I play as killer, I get into games within a second.
How about implementing a filler system like that of League of Legends? Say you specify a max queue time before a survivor has to be filled as killer, especially for group parties as people wouldn't likely ruin the game for their own friends. I know this might be hard to moderate, especially if people truly care about their MMR/rank or really want to play survivor. But it would definitely help stabilize the population by allowing people to find games more easily.
Any thoughts?
Comments
If Survivors were forced to switch to Killer this game would die imo.
I like the idea of adding large bonuses for playing whichever side is lacking players, whether that is blood-points, auric cells, or shards idc honestly.