The Spirit's directional audio cue makes her really boring to play

Initially I was on board with these changes, because I hadn't played her, I guess. After having played her, I realized the only mindgames available are at vaulting locations. Outside of that, the directional audio cue tells people EXACTLY what I'm doing.

So, if during a chase I hear someone fixing a gen, I will sometimes hit the person being chased and then phase to the person on the gen. But, this doesn't work anymore. It just gives up the progress on my old chase, and makes me start a new chase.

This reduction in mind games with her has made her stupid levels of boring.

Comments

  • I've mained her since release, and played so much back when she had the effect.

    This just makes you need to perform new mindgames, sure, hit's arent as easily given to you.

    But what you should do, especially in certain jungle gyms, is phase in an unpredictable route. Throw them off, take a longer route then just around the side, sometimes even going back to your same spot.

    This can give you a higher chance at getting a hit, and survivors will make mistakes more often.


    Certain addons can make this less or more useful, such as speed makes this unnecessary tbh.