Nintendo switch cross progression

Is there any news about the nintendo switch cross progression they promised one year ago? Seems like the only awnsers i could find was “soon” “in the near future” and that was 6 month’s ago..


didnt have time to watch all the stream’s ect

so does anyone know any news about this ?

Tagged: BHVR

Comments

  • Maybe in 2 years... They putting time into nonsense outfits, events, stupid buffs, debuffs and other things.

    I'm still waiting too but I bet this will never happen.

  • It was brought up in the AMA last month. Basically they shrugged and blamed Nintendo for the delay.

  • Yes I'm afraid that we don't have a date we can share for this yet, there are still things being ironed out. When we do have a confirmed date, we will be sure to share it.

  • @Mandy said:

    Yes I'm afraid that we don't have a date we can share for this yet, there are still things being ironed out. When we do have a confirmed date, we will be sure to share it.

    Thank you for the awnser, So its not canceled :) that’s good news. Hope it will be asap since alot of switch players are waiting for this.