I don't think any of the classic Resident Evil stuff will come
The reason I think we won't while I hope not true because I want classic Nemesis, the reason I think we won't is because we don't have any of the classic stuff yet. Some people are fooled by the Chris and Jill outfit but don't be. The Jill one is the version from RE3 Remake. Yes while it is basically still the classic one in a way, it is still licensed from the remake mainly. I assume because it might be cheaper or something I don't know. And for Chris, in RE5 he has an unlockable S.T.A.R.S. outfit. The one in DBD is the RE5 Chris with the RE5 version of that outfit. Kinda looks odd with his steroid muscles. The main ones you could argue are original is Leon's RE4 outfit and Chris but that is because RE4 and 5 haven't had remakes even though RE4 is about to get one next year. But anyways, since we don't have any of that stuff yet, I honestly do not believe we will see any. At least not anytime soon. Maybe anythinf after RE3 original or something but I don't think we'll get the iconic classic Nemesis. Maybe we could get Salvador though for Hillbilly which is the next best thing!
Comments