Boon totems aren’t OP
I will admit that they are strong but I just don’t think they’re OP. I actually really like the gameplay around boons as it requires setup preparation and the survivor has to go out of their way to activate the perk. It’s also a new gameplay element which spices it up. Killers can also hear boons and it takes them just a second to break it. You will probably say that the survivor can put it back easily but they still have to spend time doing it.
I’ve felt like at least COH has a chance to be meta because of its nature in helping the whole team out which I’m honestly very glad to see because we need more variety in the meta. Maybe COH can be toned down a little where it decreases self healing speed but I think it’s honestly fine.
Comments
Okay, then Hexes aren't OP either.
Make Hexes to don't spawn in random Dull Totems, and allow the Killer to Hex the Dull totem he want to Hex.
Delete the "Cleanse" option from survivors, and give them the Snuff option too.
I really don't understand why they are reusable. Like, seriously. Totems have been around since the beginning and when they're gone they're gone (UD excluded). But now that survivors have totems they immediately have to change the formula? And only for them? Even if boons were 1 time use, you can still have that 4 times a match, in which all the effects work for everyone anyways.