I think my favorite might be Hawkins so I'm a bit sad to see it go. ๐ Next after that might be Midwich mainly because it has such a cool atmosphere and lots of little Easter eggs.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Midwich
I think my favorite might be Hawkins so I'm a bit sad to see it go. ๐ Next after that might be Midwich mainly because it has such a cool atmosphere and lots of little Easter eggs.
Indoor maps are my favorite. Hawkins, Midwich, Lerys, Game. Only exception to that is Dead Dawg Saloon, which is another one of my favorite maps.
Only indoor map I don't like is RPD.
Midwich and Disturbed Ward are my favorites.
Raccoon City Police Department๐