In the next data/stats charts, Can we request an average MMR of regional Server?

I had an idea of playing on other servers when Scott Jund made a video about about NA vs EU if players play different there.

I'm from Singapore/South East Asia so I'm playing against the Koreans, Thais and Japanese people a lot where they each player have about 2K hours on average and here in Asia, Gens go BRRRR as all 5 Generators can be finished in 5 minutes and as a Killer if you get a 4K then there's a 50% chance you get a new comment about salt. Playing on Asia = Sweat on Crack as this burned the crap out of me and I have not found any fun playing as a Killer Main

I hopped into a VPN and played on NA for 10 games (200 ms ping), and I am getting Chill Survivor Teams.

I don't even play with the usual Undying + Ruin Meta perks or any Add Ons and I mostly play by the Survivor rule book of no tunneling or camping while I limit slugging as much as possible.

See below game as a Pig:

image.png

I was blown back by the kindness of NA Players! I got nice comments on my profile 2 times while paying normally as I do. Too make sure I was not using the advantage of latency, I kept making sure to M1 as close as possible, no Lunges.

They are all Friendly af, No SWF Teams, No Comp Team and no Bully Squads. It was the best experience I had since SBMM happened. I won all my 80% mindgames though but I'm not sure if 200 ms is the caused of this.

In Asia, your First chase as a Killer could have a minimum of 1 Minute and 2 Gens would Pop always. Here when I was downing my first survivors it was common to have no Gens Pop which made me cry tears of Joy.

I am 100% a believer that Each Regional Servers have different MMRs. If High End Survivors of NA can play like the Mid Tier Teams of Asia(No Offense) then I am understanding why BHVR is so crap at balancing. It is so balanced when I was playing on NA.

Comments

  • I can guarantee you that not every player in the NA region is like this, just like how not every player is like you described in your region.

    Now, I won't lie, playing at 200ms could give you advantages that are downright scummy. Whether that's the reason you got lucky in your games I cannot say, but please don't make this a habit.