Evil incarnate achievment
How do you get it
How do you get it
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Use both pink Myers addons and pray to the Entity you get a potato group that is not trying to actively avoid you getting the achievement.
Use the pink add ons and the perk play with your food. Find the obsession asap, DO NOT ATTACK ANYONE. Chase the obsession for just long enough to get a token, then drop chase but don't leave. Just keep restarting chases with obsession until you've stacked pwyf to the max, and then go mori catch everyone else. It might take a few tried but that's the best way to get it
You'll get it. Eventually.
Yeah right when I'm playing survivor I get thick as pig ######### team when I play killer I get god tier team
Eventually you'll get a team that's just bad or doesn't care. With what I said to do, I managed to get it my first try. It's really not too bad. Use pwyf, ruin, undying, and maybe even haunted ground. Pwyf to catch people, the other 3 perks just to keep survivors busy on totems and scared. Remember, you really don't need to defend gens with this. You just want to buy enough time to find everyone as once you're close enough you can just insta kill them and you'll never need to hook anyone even once.
Eventually you'll get it.
I played like 3-4 hours to get it and its satisfying. Good luck.
Then I get survivors who screw my achievement gain a hide in lockers
Pull them out the locker then drop them over and over til they have to run and try to catch em again. Eventually they will get bored with jumping in lockers. You can make every excuse in the book if you want to but unless you just suck it up and try you'll never get it. So just do it dude. It's not gonna be as simple as you want, but that's why it's an achievement.