Bad map designs
House of pain- this structure needs to just be removed entirely from the game. Playing on Haddonfield and this one loop had 5 easily accessible windows and a pallet. The garage window was open, the fence had a window parallel to the garage window, both windows were open over the set of stairs leading down from the garage, there was a pallet at the bottom, and the window on the opposite stairs as soon as you come up was open, creating a near infinite loop. This can be done on two different maps!
Mt Ormonds God pallet into open window combination- This is one spawns almost every time for me. Second story if they run up past the god pallet they can fast vault that window, then your only way down is either vaulting or going down the stairs, both take a long time and by the time you get down there they're already ran back up and are waiting for you to either come up so they can fast vault again, or waiting for you to give up the chase because you can't catch them at that loop. And once the entity blocks the window on their third drop they just run outside to another loop or pallet.
Z walls into L T walls into shack- This is one that always irks me when I see it regardless of which side I'm playing. Because they're usually spawned with open windows to each other. I see this mostly on yamoaka estate and macmillan, and it's a completely ridiculous, almost unbreakable loop.
Yamoaka estate box structure?- I don't even know what was attempted with this thing. Not really hard to deal with, just, weird on both sides and feels unnecessary lol.
Most main building structures- Almost all of them are god awful, and most times, I don't even bother chasing into them or try to defend those gens. It's just survivors free real estate. Asylum maps with 3-5 pallets in one structure with multiple windows, including one God window. Dead dawg with 6-8 breakable walls in a single structure, not including the ones across the rest of the map. We get it, that's when you introduced that concept. But that time has passed, chill on that stuff already dang. Then you have things like the Coldwin house and temple of purgation.. just no. Surprisingly, the red forest main structure is not that bad. It's like the least of its problems.
Lery's 4 windows with multiple pallets-
Dear geezus, watching survivors jump through 4 windows in very quick succession, then loop around a long wall with a pallet in the middle, then jump back out the window to another pallet in the middle of the hallway, and then back through those same 4 windows. I can see why the Doctor went mad.
Hawkins Laboratory's giant butthole room- just give it up, you're never defending that gen. Also, what even is a Hawkins map???
The preschool- A god pallet into a vault downstairs, into another God pallet. Love the realism. I feel like I'm actually in school because it takes 8 hours to finish that chase.
Midwich- Nothing really wrong with the map, except that guy that falls out of a locker and implodes... Gets me every time...
Autohaven- You get two choices, bearable for both sides, or watch me stomp this killer with these 18 long walls.
Mt Ormonds Crane machine structure- Why are you even here??? The Coldwin farm having a tractor makes sense, but why do you even exist? It makes no sense! Too much empty space? Just throw heavy equipment in there and call it a day.
RPDs room of pain- A window into a room with two windows, one of which faces another window on the other side and a pallet in between. So you have 4 windows and a pallet in a single room?
RPDs head on hallways- Whoever thought to put lockers in very small tight hallways, please resign your services are no longer needed. Your severance pay is this map, take it with you.
RPDs small rooms that lead.. to smaller rooms?- I feel like y'all are running out of ideas. If so it's okay to say, I promise I won't get upset.
RPDs exit gate spawns- On a scale of 1-spoon, how forked are you right now?
Coldwin farm's corn- Y'all seriously couldn't have planted carrots or something?
The games infinite amount of pallets- I am the game, you don't wanna play me. I am control no way you can shake me.
Every maps crows- Look at them judging me with those beady little eyes. Hey! Don't you fly away when I'm talking to you!
Thank you all for reading this far, this has been my TED talk.
Comments
Don't forget the game and it's 2999995925 pallets and 29499492942 god pallets
I'll edit it for you.