Reasons I, as of Oct 31st 2021 have quit DBD.
Ive played DBD since it launched on Xbox. I loved this game to death the first few years. I played Killer most of the time and had fun, but that all changed after the Stranger Things update. Since that update it feels like they stopped really taking it as a 1v4, but treat it more as a 4 person Survival with a fifth person there to mess with you.
Since that update all the developers seem to care about is the Survivors. Almost every new Survivor perk is amazing (as they should be) but some killer powers and perks seem to fall flat. Take the newest additions to the DBD cast. Ceno and the Witch girl. Ceno has cool perks, but his power feels so janky that no one seems to use it. While this new Survivor has a skill that can basically instantly heal her or her fellow survivors in 3 seconds with a med kit.
It also doesn’t help that most killers either get reworked so weirdly that it feels like a nerf (My opinion on Doctor) or never get the good reworks they need, like Trapper or Legion. Yet they will buff all the survivors equipment so they can “counter the killer”. You shouldn’t “counter the killer”, you need to put play the killer.
I know some Survivor mains will call me salty or stupid, but I just can’t handle this game being this lopsided. Especially when I’m playing against a 4 stack of PC players who can spin and turn fast enough to break Blights knees.
I do hope in a few months I can return to DBD, but as of now I think it’s a lost cause. I’ll miss all the cool Survivors I’ve met though. Wish more people would act like them.
Edit: “Winning” for me was either having a good time or getting at least a 2K. Anything beyond that is a bonus. I’m not as crazy as some people are who only care about 4Ks
Comments
No you won't see me. You'll be in the fog by yourself.
lol bye
I might win a game in that case 😂😂
You would have won anyways because the game gives you too many second chances.
I wish 😂😂
unnecessary kek
Unnerving presence, I think.
It's totally counterintuitive to have a perk cause gens to go faster except maybe on pig if your whole build was based around it.
nope. gens and healing only (unless I'm wrong)
I quit this game and havent came back. serioulsy it was fun playing as killer until they nerfed my favorite killer to the point of not really being competative; it brought frustration and boredom. and if the devs knows as much as you say then they know that I have quit this game and haven't came back. I hope they nerf the survivors to the point where they cant escape from an inexperienced killer, we will see how much fun they will be having then. It will prove all similarities among all player, if survivors feel the game is going unfairly they will complain on these forums just as the killers do. look back a couple years aga when killers were over balanced, survivors were here in the forums sreaming and begging for the devs to nerf the killers.