This game would be so much better if maps weren't so horribly imbalanced.
This game would be so much better if maps weren't so horribly imbalanced.
The Game, Haddonfield, Badham Preschool, Ormond, Fractured Cowshed are all so grossly survivor sided you can't but roll your eyes every time you get those maps
Between The Game's 1994991941 pallets, Haddonfield/Preschool's House of Pain, Ormond's massive size and Fractured Cowshed being Fractured Cowshed... maps are just so bad tbh.
Meahwile how many maps are killer sided? Hawkins is being removed so that's not one.
Dead Dawg Saloon is the only truly Killer sided map I can personally think of.
Lery's can be good or terrible depending on what killer you are playing...better hope you are a Stealth Killer.
If they just made the massive maps a little smaller and removed the toxic parts of Haddonfield/Preschool like the House on pain and the fences the size of the Great Wall of China the game wouldn't be a chore to play.
Personally I like RPD but again cut the fat and make the map a more balanced/proper size and it would be way better balance wise.
Comments
In my opinion there is no killer-sided map in DBD.
Like I said the closest one would be the Saloon but even that isn't that bad for survivors.
The only maps i don't like when i play survivor are the new coldwinds and the autoheaven maps. But i hate those even more for killer because they are also more survivor sided.
I absolutely ######### hate the Coldwind maps as a killer.
I use to main Deathslinger before they trashed him and the corn is just SO awful to deal with for him there.
I don't play him anymore though, he's bottom tier trash now.
I do not mind the Game or Ormond too much, personally. But I see what you are saying and agree wholeheartedly.
I 100% agree! I also really enjoyed playing Deathslinger but the first game after the nerf was just so sad. I got a 4 man swf ON COLDWIND and i just DC'd, they completely killed him. Deathslinger was not too strong in any way, they should undo this horrible nerf and just LEAVE him as he was.
Just the amount of pallets on The Game is absurd, especially God pallets.... There are so many God pallets with literally no gameplay other than to just break it because you can't get around it or mindgame it. If you are going to have that many pallets at least give some of those pallets gameplay.
As much as I love his theme/aesthetic, it's not worth playing him when they literally triple nerfed him in one patch
He was already weaker than Huntress, now he's a joke. Why play a character that will literally make you pull your own hair out trying to play? Especially when he's not even remotely good anymore? What's the payoff for having good aim? He's trash.
Currently mostly playing Nemesis, Wraith, Pyramid Head, Doctor, Leatherface... Rather play all of them over Deadslinger