Rites of judgment charge speed
So I've been away from dbd for a while. Did they nerf phead or is it a glitch because honestly he fells terrible now. He was one of my favorites to play before.
So I've been away from dbd for a while. Did they nerf phead or is it a glitch because honestly he fells terrible now. He was one of my favorites to play before.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Apparently the speed is the same. The animation or sound is bugged right now. So it just feels like trash, it is not actually as bad as it feels.
Interesting, thanks
I clipped a few good shots when Pyramid Head was new. Looking at this old clip it feels like the shot was slightly quicker but it's probably just me:
https://youtu.be/XgqOdWEy7gg