Challenge keeps unselecting

Everytime I log off, the challenge I previously selected is gone and im back at having no challenges selected. Im on Steam/PC. This has been happening all week.

Tagged: Pending

Comments

  • Srsly I am SO pissed with this bug. Get your ######### together BHVR! Game keeps crashing/disconnecting and then u play multiple games just to realize your ######### challenge unselected itself!

  • It is on purpose for the groove challenge. That's their way to make sure, the challenge is not still selected when the event tome is gone

  • @Kotentopf said:

    It is on purpose for the groove challenge. That's their way to make sure, the challenge is not still selected when the event tome is gone

    Thats the most dumb white-knighting I've read in a while. When the tome is over, they can just completely disable it like they do with the normal tomes once they end.

  • @FeelsBadMan said:

    https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/comment/2605042#Comment_2605042

    Thats the most dumb white-knighting I've read in a while. When the tome is over, they can just completely disable it like they do with the normal tomes once they end.


    I'm not defending it. It IS dumb. I hate so many of their deceisoins in a Dev and UX POV.

  • At least I got my challenge done, wait no, lets do it for the 5th time now that it had deselected itself yet again.