Kill Survivors by Any Means
Why doesn't bleeding them out count? I just wasted my time bleeding out some wannabe bully squad and my challenge is still only at 4 kills. Please explain what manner of sorcery this is.
Why doesn't bleeding them out count? I just wasted my time bleeding out some wannabe bully squad and my challenge is still only at 4 kills. Please explain what manner of sorcery this is.
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
it should also include dcs as well
I'm guessing it only counts kills that would count for your devout emblem, and bleedouts are indirect. Though, still, even if it didn't count for your challenge, you bled out a bully squad. Isn't that the real win right there?
You know some people are never satisfied lol.