Processing of event "offerings". Correction of events.
I propose to make "Offerings" of events common to all game characters. In addition, to free these "Offerings" from the conventions of obtaining prestige. "Offerings" will receive immunity from deletion and they can be used on any character, the total number will also become common to all characters.
I was also a little confused. The "Offerings" from the previous event have not turned into new ones. I still have "Pustula Petals". I didn't have the opportunity to spend them, because there's not much time even for the game. I would like to get the new ones instead of the old ones. Moreover, next year the subject will change again, I would not like to have non-functioning "offerings".
And probably the last one. I have repeatedly observed how events develop according to the same scenario. 1 special hook and 1 special generator, the number of which can be changed by special "offerings". I do not know about the others. But personally, I didn't have a lot of "offers" in matches, which just led to a situation where there were 1-2 special hooks/generators on the territory, while I didn't notice any special bonus for interacting with them. So I had an idea. Why not make all the items on the map special? Bonus points will be awarded to everyone, but for the sake of "fairness" those who placed the "offerings" will be awarded more points.
Comments