Only 3 perks showing up in web

So I've had this bug happen a few times.. when you reach level 50, 4 perks show up, you and the entity take turns eating a perk.

But sometimes, a web spawns with only 3 perks in it.. and remains that way until you max out that character. Restarting the game doesn't fix it. Haven't tried verifying files but I doubt that would fix anything either.


As you can see in the screenshot.. there's only Overcharge (top left), Dark Devotion, bottom middle, and Monitor & Abuse (middle right)

This is on Trickster, nearly got every perk on them, but I've had it happen on other characters before.

Anyone have a fix on that one? I mean I know it's a recurring problem so someone has to have reported it before, or found a way to fix that.

It's not super important because you can still get 2 perks per web (4th one would just get eaten by the entity) but having 4 would help maximize the paths I take to get the webs done quicker with less bloodpoints spent.


image.png


Comments

  • I’ve had this open as a bug report since May, no mod acknowledgement or response. You’ll just have to consider it the norm at this point, sorry mate.

  • It's ok. It's not that bad, since, as I said.. you can still get 2/3 vs 2/4 perks.. it doesn't slow down leveling/perk progression.. It's just weird that it's a thing.