Medkits bugged?
Something has happened to me twice now and to my friend once. I used a medkit with 16 charges and it didn't heal me all the way. It depleted when I had like 1 millimeter of my heal bar left so are medkits bugged and not healing all the way?
Tagged:
Mod
Comments
Yeah it is a bug. I think they are aware of it.
Hey gendoss!
It's a known issue, please feel free to upvote the report open on it in Bug Reports: https://forum.deadbydaylight.com/en/discussion/289223/medkit-not-giving-a-full-heal#latest
Also Logs are being requested, so if you or your friend had the issue and just had it happen again in the most latest match, Mandy has listed the step-by-step instructions in the thread to grab your game logs.
And of course, when you run into a Bug or issue, please make sure to check the Bug Reports section to see if its already been opened, otherwise you can open up a new report in Bug Reports following the guidelines.