how woud you nerf survivor/killer perks
im curious i got no ideas atm tho
im curious i got no ideas atm tho
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Delete exhaustion perks
Delete slowdowns perks
I'm not sure about specific perks but you should nerf perks to be strong but fair
absolutely not.
Why not?
you already know how I feel about dead hard.
I don't have any good ideas either except one tiny change to DS is have it disable when opening an exit gate.
because we need slowdown to keep gens in check. and if anything they need a buff. for xhaustion, theyre find apart from dead hard
il agree wuth that. Decisive Strike shouldnt be there when opening gates
yeah and buff weak ones to be strong but fair