Boons are awful.
As a long time high rank and mmr killer.. these boons are almost comical. Nerf self care and allow this? #broken. I hope you guys are making some adjustments?
As a long time high rank and mmr killer.. these boons are almost comical. Nerf self care and allow this? #broken. I hope you guys are making some adjustments?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
Damn seeing a # made me feel old :(
Let's make it to where you can see spirit but not a survivor. Let's give out never ending instaheals. Do the devs really think this is okay?
Never ending instaheals? What are you talking about?
I play survivor more and feel Boon is quite OP and annoying. Boon gives alot of utilities than just the main benefits it give.
I rather to have blessing time dropped to 7sec, make no noise like Hex, and have the perk disable if Killer able to find Boon and disable it, permanently
Of course boons are awful. You're a killer main.
I just hard camp and tunnel now lol. ######### these boon totems
I agree and I hope as well. I just don't see the logic
As soon as i hear a boon totem i start tunneling. Only counter tbh