Feng Min's Purple Cardigan has been glitched/bugged for months now, no fixing.
Feng Min's Purple Cardigan keeps glitching/bugging on her shoulder. It has been there for months and no fixing. Would the team please fix this long-term problem?
Feng Min's Purple Cardigan keeps glitching/bugging on her shoulder. It has been there for months and no fixing. Would the team please fix this long-term problem?
Read THIS post.
Tldr: This is an archived version of the DBD forum, it has all posts, comments and media. The archived data will be published at the end of October. This site is not in any way affiliated with or endorsed by Behaviour Interactive.
Comments
dont use that skin on her so I dont know, I use trapper feng
I love that outfit on her, but I won't use it until it gets fixed.. I think it's kinda sad that the devs don't really care about old cosmetic glitches and rather make new ones.. Meg has a weird stretch on her default outfit, but guess what; it's not getting fixed.. I really hope they fix this stuff at the midchapter patch, but I kinda lost hope at this point