Boundary Breaks- Dead by Daylight

Hey, I just wanted to put these here.

These videos are from Shesez, a content creator that focuses on out-of-bounds stuff in video games.

I wanted to post two videos that were dedicated to some Dead by Daylight stuff. The first one is pretty light and didn't seem too focused but the second video was a bit more in depth thanks to getting a team to help him out.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es2PH4GDLCc https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv6K22HJefs

If anything, I'm really surprised at how stretched out and weird the Killers' bodies are in real time during their first person play. I wonder why they couldn't just use a HUD. You don't see that sort of thing in something like an FPS with the bodies being heavily contorted.

Thoughts?

Comments

  • @Spotty_Rain said:

    Hey, I just wanted to put these here.

    These videos are from Shesez, a content creator that focuses on out-of-bounds stuff in video games.

    I wanted to post two videos that were dedicated to some Dead by Daylight stuff. The first one is pretty light and didn't seem too focused but the second video was a bit more in depth thanks to getting a team to help him out.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Es2PH4GDLCc

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mv6K22HJefs

    If anything, I'm really surprised at how stretched out and weird the Killers' bodies are in real time during their first person play. I wonder why they couldn't just use a HUD. You don't see that sort of thing in something like an FPS with the bodies being heavily contorted.

    Thoughts?

    Spaghetti

  • Nurse underwear.

    I repeat.

    Nurse underwear.

  • @Labrac said:

    Nurse underwear.

    I repeat.

    Nurse underwear.

    I forgot all about that, what a weird thing to keep on her model especially when it's completely hidden and probably would never been seen.